Sunday, September 23, 2012

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

For the last few days, I've been...well...blah.  Kinda off, kinda bummin', kinda...blah.  It's just been a few of those kinds of days.  Today I decided to dust myself off and bake something yummy.  A dear friend has been sending me home from the stable with baked goods and I have a rule about not returning containers empty.  I've been wanting to test out this recipe for two reasons.  First, it looked uber easy and second, I couldn't wait to add Reese's pieces to the batter.  It came out phenomenal.  Operation pick me up:  Success!

 


White Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
5 tbs butter
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup reese's pieces

In a small saucepan, melt the butter and 3/4 cup of the white chips on low til just melted.  In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, vanilla and eggs to combine and add the melted chips/butter til blended.  Add flour, salt, and baking powder and mix to just combine.  Add the rest of the chips and reese's pieces and bake in a greased 9 x 9 pan at preheated 350 for 20-25 minutes.

Tweaked from Cookies & Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment